304 North Cardinal St.
Dorchester Center, MA 02124
Vagina tightening has been a significant topic discussed among the female gender in recent times. Vagina is the female reproductive organ, meant to receive the male reproductive cell or sperm, serves as a passage for birthing and for urination. Vaginal tightening refers to the tightening of the muscles in the vaginal wall, which can improve the sensation during intercourse and make the vagina feel tighter. Loose vagina on the other hand is experienced when the vaginal walls has lost its stretch, this may sound strange to those who are still in their teen age this is because a loose vagina comes comes with age or childbirth.
Some women complained about how their spouses feel during penetration. A large number of men prefer it in a compact form, they want to feel the compressed form of the vagina, the feeling is likened to when you are decked in a cardigan during the harmattan period to chase the cold away. Remember you don’t put on light clothes during the winter! You need to put on something that will keep you warm. Lots of men keep complaining about having a partner with a loose vagina, they don’t seems to get the satisfaction they want, while some may not mind if their partner is not having a tight vagina so long they achieve orgasm which is the most important thing. But hey! We are wired differently.
Myths Surrounding A Loose Vagina
Many has attributed the cause of a loose vagina to having frequent sex or having a lot of sex partners. Men in some societies today use this as a yardstick to know if their wife or partner is flirting, they claim to know how they left it the last time they had sex together and therefore will also know if other men had slept with their wife! Funny isn’t it? A wrong yardstick if you ask me. Mind you, penetration will not cause your vagina to stretch out permanently. It isn’t a bad idea if you opt to have sexual intercourse with someone with a tight vagina, but be mindful that often times a tight vagina may indicate that your partner is not prepared for sex, she may be apprehensive about sex or having an underlying health condition connected to sex like vaginismus.(vaginal muscles tightening up at the attempt of penetration).
Vaginal looseness can have multiple causes, such as childbirth, aging, genetics and other medical conditions, and as such a thorough examination is needed to identify the underlying cause and provide the best course of treatment.
The estrogen level will begin to drop as you hit 40. At this perimenopausal stage, you may notice a change in the vagina elasticity. As the estrogen drops, the vaginal tissue will become:
– Less acidic
– A bit inflexible.
B. Child birth
It is normal for your vagina to experience a change after giving birth via the birth canal, the vagina muscles stretches to allow the passage of your baby, and are more likely to be a bit slack after multiple birth, you will notice that the vagina feels a bit loose than it used to be before birthing, its nothing to worry about, It is normal as this won’t last long. Few days after birthing your child, the vagina begins to recover its shape even though it hardly return to its original formation, there are exercises meant to strengthen your vagina muscles if you are not comfortable with it.
The vaginal is elastic and can stretch to a level of accommodating a new born coming out or a ‘rod’ (penis) coming in, nevertheless it doesn’t take much time for the vagina to bounce back to its normal shape. As you age or birth your kids, your vagina may get slightly loose but just like a rubber band, as the muscle expand, it also retract.
C. Hysterectomy: A surgical removal of the uterus which is done by severing the pelvic floor tissues, this procedure can cause damage to the nerves and blood vessels connected to the pelvic floor which serve as a frame for the pelvic organs. Damages to the pelvic floor supports increases the risk of vaginal prolapse.
D. Being overweight has also been associated with a weak pelvic floor. Dietary patterns of Persistent Organic Pollutant is linked to obesity. Elevated body mass index (BMI) is a major factor affecting the pelvic prolapse. The process of Persistent Organic Pollutant among overweight women triggers an increase in Intra abdominal pressure which leads to a weak pelvic floor muscle.
Complications associated with a weak pelvic floor
– Sexual complication: It is widely believed that the tighter the vaginal the more ecstatic it is for a man. This may sound outrageous! If your partner loves you and appreciate your body, he will not mind if the vagina is a bit tighter or slacker than expected. Nevertheless, you can put in effort to have the vaginal tighten a bit so your partner don’t have to ‘swim’ all through the process. Having the vaginal screwed up a little makes it more sensitive and makes penetration more pleasant.
– Hyperactive bladder: A recurring and unanticipated urge to pass urine which may occur several time during the day and night and may be very hard to control. You are likely to experience urgency incontinence (leak urine) especially when you laugh hard or cough when the pelvic muscle floor is very weak.
– Organ prolapse: The pelvic floor muscles carries all the organs in the pelvic, where the pelvic floor muscles becomes frail and can no longer support the organs located in the the pelvis, it may result in organ prolapse.
When the pelvic floor muscles begin to get weak as a result of aging or childbirth you may begin to feel:
– a need to pass urine always
– accidental urine leakage or farting
– reduced libido
– pains in the pelvic area
– pain during intercourse,
Pelvic exercises helps a great deal to strengthen the pelvic floor muscles. This muscles are so essential as they support the rectum, bladder, uterus and the small intestine. Medical experts has warned against the habit of douching the vagina with hot water for the purpose of having a tight vagina. It’s high time you embrace the vaginal tightening exercises. Let’s look at the exercises you need to carry out to strengthen the vagina muscle:
1. Kegel Exercises: Kegel exercises, which involve repeatedly contracting and relaxing the muscles used to control urination, are a non-surgical option that can help to strengthen the pelvic floor muscles and improve vaginal tightness. These exercises can be done anywhere and at any time, and they don’t require any special equipment. It is important to perform them correctly, in order to see the result and consulting with a physical therapist or other health professionals can help to ensure that you are performing the exercises correctly.
Another form of Kegel exercise is lying on your back, tighten your pelvic floor muscles while holding the contraction for at least 5 seconds and relax a bit, Repeat this step at least four or five times, you may want to increase the seconds spent on holding the contraction as you build strength. Pay attention to the pelvic floor during this exercise and DO NOT tighten your abs or butt while at it.
2. Pelvic Tilt Exercise
a. Here, you stand with your butt and shoulders backing the wall
b. Drag the belly button in towards your backbone, you should have your back flatten now
c. Tighten the belly button for a few seconds and let out
d. Repeat as much as you can in a day.
There are other methods to tighten the vaginal:
3. The use of Vaginal Cones: A small weighted devices that can be inserted into the vagina and used to exercise the vaginal muscles. It can be used by women at home. It’s a tampon size device that you insert into your vagina and use to exercise your vaginal muscles. They come in different weights, so you can start with a lighter weight and gradually increase as your muscles get stronger. Squeeze your vaginal muscle while holding the device in a place for about 15 minutes. This procedure causes the pelvic floor to get contracted and prevent the cones from falling out Repeat twice in a day. You can also increase the weight of the cone as your hand gets more stable while holding the cone in your vagina.
4. Another method that some people use to tighten the vagina is vaginal rejuvenation surgery. (Vaginoplasty) This is a cosmetic procedure that tightens the vaginal muscles and surrounding tissue. It is usually carried out in extreme cases, though some women go for it in an attempt to make themselves feel secure and good with their vagina. The surgery can be performed using a laser or radiofrequency device, and it typically takes about an hour to complete. Recovery time can vary, but patients may experience discomfort and swelling for a few days or weeks following the procedure. Vaginal rejuvenation surgery is not without risks, and it is important to discuss the potential risks and benefits of the procedure with a qualified surgeon before making a decision.
Going for a vaginoplasty is not a decision to be taken without consulting your doctor to discuss the benefits, implications and risks involve in the procedure. Secondly you need to see a mental health professional to counsel you and ensure you are not only ready for the procedure, but that you are making the right decision.
Patient are being commonly counselled to think about the long term effect of the vaginal rejuvenation surgery considering the role of the external genital in the female’s life. One of the long term effect is its influence on future child birth and also the physiological and emotional outcome. If you choose to go ahead with the procedure, it is advisable you do it after you are done with child bearing.
It’s also worth mentioning that a loose vagina is not a problem or something to be ashamed of. Every woman’s body is different and there is no standard of what a “tight” or “loose” vagina should feel like. What’s most important is that a woman feels comfortable and satisfied with her body.
1. Carrots, Berries and Apples – These food are rich in natural estrogen
2. Seeds, grains and nuts
3. Fish: It contains organic lean protein, Omega 3 foods that match up with hormonal and nervous system health.
4. Eggs, Cranberry juice. It prevents and soothe the symptoms of urinary tract infection by making the urine acidic and also balancing the PH level of the vagina
5. Avocado – rich in potassium and Vitamin B6 for strengthening the vagina wall, it also contains healthy fats that helps boost the libido
6. Stay hydrated by drinking a lot of water.
You cannot copy content of this page